Tuesday, November 28, 2017

So different is the new song by Taylor Swift

If you thought that Taylor Swift had shown her hard side in "Bad Blood" and proved that she would not let the haters and competitors push her around, then I have to disappoint you: there is much more!

In her new song "Look what you made me do", which Taylor announced yesterday quite unexpectedly for today, the Pop-princess expects everything that gets in her way - including her own past.

And as a listener, you're not just wondering what the Taylor in the video did badly, but also who she wrote in lines like "I do not like your perfect crime I do not like your perfect crime as you laugh while you're lying, you said the gun is mine, it's not cool, I like you not. ") sings.

Of course, many people now say that Taylor Swift does not settle for an exchange with an ex with her new song, but with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. The drama between the three stars has been going on for a while now. And also from the lyrics, it would be fitting that Taylor sings the second verse on the beef with the two:

I do not like your keys to the kingdom.
They once belonged to me.
You ask me for a place to sleep.
Locked me out and threw a feast (
The world moves on, another day, another drama) (The world goes on, a new drama every day)
But not for me, all I think about is karma (But not for me, all I'm thinking of is karma)
And then the world moves on, but one thing's for sure (Then the world goes on and one thing is for sure)

Maybe I got mine, but you'll all get yours (I got what I deserve, but you will all)

No comments:

Post a Comment