Sunday, September 25, 2011

K-music concert

All thanks to Nuffnang and Tune Talk, Natalie and I get to merge into the K-pop crowd last night; for free! :) Yes, I have been listening to the K-music these 2 years starting from the love for SuJu. I am now learning their language too!
However, I still can’t get myself to spend for this concert no matter how much I want to join the other fans because my favourites are not in it. So yeah, thank you and thanks again for the free tickets. We appreciated and enjoyed the night! :D
Organised by Galaxy Group, Proof Label and Tomato. M, this actually happened in Malaysia for the first time by them for the Hallyu fans here! We are requesting for more now!!!
Last evening, Natalie and I went to the venue with another friend of hers, Dawn one hour before the event started. We had quick bites and fun chatting moments outside of the stadium. Natalie and Dawn met a Korean guy who worked for the Korea Tourism Organisation during the concert. I was listening to their conversation (not eavesdropping!) to see if I could understand them.
Just to check my Korean language understanding level ;p I could pick a few pointers and understand them but when he talked to me in Korean.. I acted as if I didn’t know when I clearly understood.
I was shy T_T And because my tickets were not with me, I had to wait till Joshua arrives. He was late and worried that we will be mad at him. Haha we weren’t because it was Jay Chou or Super Junior performing. We weren’t because he had to trouble him to get us the tickets… but he owes us ice-cream anyway! Hahaha.
Before he arrived, I heard screaming from the inside already. I knew the singers are out, performing already. I’m not a big fan of them, or not even a fan but yet, I was a little nervous. I never had such a feeling or experience to stay outside when the concert is happening already. It was weird but fine! Hahaha.
We enter the stadium around 40 minutes after the schedule time, when F.T. Island was already performing. Natalie missed one of her favourite song, I think. Here are the pictures but I’m sorry if they are not up to your expectations. I’m sorry if they pictures are not as good as the previous concert pictures I took because I was seated quite far from the stage.
#01 I’m not very familiar with this group and their songs but I’ve definitely know them from the K-pop news and all. Here is some quick FAQs about the group! Hahaha F.T. Island is made out of 5 male members; Choi Jong Hun, Lee Hongki, Lee Jae Jin, Choi Min Hwan and Song Seung Hyun. F.T. stands for Five Treasure anyway, which I think is to describe the guys.#02 I cannot remember how many and what songs they sang. I’m sorry.
#03 The emcees of the event – Jeff Chin from MyFm, Kevin Woo and Dongho from U-KISS and.. erm.. I’m sorry I dont know who that guy is but he speaks fluent English and Korean. I’m guessing that he’s not a local. Anyways, Kevin speaks really good English and Dongho speaks very good Chinese. I was impressed!
#04 Up next it was Teen Top who performed on stage. A group of young stars – C.A.P, Chunji, L.Joe, Niel, Ricky and Changjo. The eldest member among is not even 18 yet!
#05 I personally thinks that the leader is the one who look the best among. Natalie ah… Niel, the guy whom we thought is the leader of the group isn’t the leader! Hahahaha I think the leng chai is the leader but I dont know why Niel was featured all the time.
#06 It was 4Minutes next!! The only girls who participated in the Korean Music Wave 2011, the Malaysia edition.
#07 Ji Hyun, Ga Yoon, Ji Yoon, Hyuna and So Hyun are the names of these pretty girls. And weirdly, they are the only group on stage that night whom gave me goosebumps for every song they sang!
I didn’t know why but it happened. Every single song they sang……
..#08 Songs that I know and performed was Hot Issue, I My Me Mine, Heart to Heart and For Muzik.

No comments:

Post a Comment