Saturday, September 24, 2011

SuJu songs


I hope you’d like the way I arrange the SuJu songs in my playlist into a paragraph—like a cheesy love letter or something. Here it goes:
Remember that “It’s You” (Neorago)… So I promise to “Love U More” and won’t even feel “Sorry Sorry” singing the “Energy Song” just for you on the “First Snow”. It’s gonna be “Full Of Happiness” (Haengbok) and “Miracle”! This is my “Way For Love”… that as I look in the “Mirror” having the thoughts to “Marry U” , I see “Me” singing our “Love Song” that even everything goes away “At Least I Still Have You”. I don’t know “Why I Like You” but – it’s just “U” and me, “A Man In Love”. So “Don’t Don” on this “One Love” that is brighter than the “Sapphire Blue”. And as your “Wonder Boy” I’ll throw a “Pajama Party” where I’ll go “Cooking Cooking” and that at the same time “Dancing Out” my stuffs.

I want you to know that everyday is a “Lovely Day” with “Our Love” going stronger. Believe me that you are “The One I Love”, and the past has already been “Reset”, so now the clocks “ Tic Toc” anew for it’ll sure be a “Success” and a “H.I.T.” “I Am” “Happy Together”, not that “She’s Gone”, but because I may “Hate U Love U” at times, but I’ll Go "Missing U” for an “Endless Moment”. Hence, I write this “Song For You” to “Thank You” because “You Are The One”… “Just You”, my “Shining Star”, that I won’t regret it even if it’s a “Love Disease” that will turn me into a “Monster”.

No comments:

Post a Comment