Friday, October 21, 2011

Numero-Heechul Interview


Numero Magazine Heechul Part
Q1: What are the changes you experience after becoming a member of SJ?

A1: Changes are that there are finally people taking planes with me (laugh). Thinking that there are no other groups that fly all over the world like us. And that now I have a group of comrades.

When I debuted alone, even though I have other artist friends, but at the end of work, I feel lonely after I reach home. Now after reaching home, I will discuss the day’s performance contents with the members, we will watch and say out our thoughts together, so it’s really happy. I’m grateful for all the members who are always at my side.

Q2: What are your dreams as SJ?

A2: Keeping the status quo. Now at this moment, I feel very blissed and happy. I won’t expect more, I just sincerely pray that it will always be like this.

Q3: Up till now during all the SJ activities, which one was the most touching for you?

A3: During 08 when my grandfather passed away, if there wasn’t my members’ support, there will not be a me today. I received the news during a performance in the US, and I immediately bought a return ticket to Korea, but I still couldn’t reach in time to see my grandfather for the last time. It was the first time I felt great pain and grief, I cried really hard. At that time, after the members are done performing, they rushed to the funeral immediately and give me a warm hug.

They also stayed with me till the end of the funeral. Not only the members, but I’m grateful to the company as well. I put my family above anything else, so every year at the start of the year, I would give the company my plan for my family for the year ahead. And the company will then schedule my rest days, hence I’m really grateful for the company, as they really respect me.


Q4: What is the happiest moment recently in your life?

A4: Last year we welcomed our 5th year since debut. Our members sat down and talked all night. We have a lot of members, so fights and quarrels are inevitable, but these unhappiness will be settled on that day one that’s it. At that night, we’ve decided to give up fighting for number one on charts, but rather to be a group that can interact with fans more.


Q5: What’s your role in the group?

A5: When I first debuted, I mostly lived by and for myself, so there was not much time where I can stay with the members. Sometimes, after performances, I do not even have time to return to the rest area with them, and I will have to rush off for the next appointment…..

I thought that, my workload now is trying to do what the other members’ can’t. For example like being a MC in a show, if it is always talking about other groups, I would say that our members are real good these days to change the topic.

Q6: Is there an Ideal Man that is your role model?

A6: I live in a world that says that I’m the best, so I’ve never thought of being another person (laughs). The person I love the most is myself, and my dream is to become the number one Ideal Man!

Q7: Places that you want to go the most now?

A7: Korea’s Kangwondo, Jeju Island, Kyungju. Japan’s Tokyo and Hokkaido. Normally we are always surrounded by high buildings and towers, so I would want to go to a place with mountains, rivers and nature.

Q8: Things that you want most now?

A8: Kids. I’m the oldest grandchild, and my grandma is anticipating for a great grandchild. But I must make it clear, I just want a kid, but I haven’t met a female whom I would want to marry. So I would want a Heechul Junior who really looks like me. And also for no reason, I would like to be a young dad of a cute baby.

Q9: The person you would like to see the most?

A9: If it’s possible, I would like to see my grandfather who had passed away.

Q10: What type of girls do you like?

A10: She must have pretty legs. Wearing a loose top and mini skirt. I don’t look at faces, I look at their body. You ask why? Because no one is prettier than me (laughs).
Q11: The part of your attire you care most about?

A11: Long pants that are up to my ankle. Because I have scars on my legs, so I never wear shorts.



Q12: Japanese artists that you would like to perform with the most?

A12: X-Japan, Rainbow, Mr Tamori, and many more.

Q13: Your future dream?

A13: Touring overseas and in Japan. I feel that compared to in the television, if we performed live, we can be closer to our fans. Also I would want to join Turn 99 show, if I was fluent in Japanese, confirmed that there will be loads of invitations from Japanese shows.

Q14: Favourite place in japan? Where do you always go in japan?

A14: When I first came to Tokyo, I went to Harajuku. I always thought that, the whole street would be full of people in cosplay costumes. In Harajuku, no matter how you dress, no one will ostracise you.

It is a natural and free place, so up till now, I still remember that place clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment